2. How We Use Your Information: We use your personal information to communicate with you and provide you with the information or services you have requested. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional emails or newsletters. We use non-personal information to improve the design and content of our website and to analyze website usage.
3. Sharing of Information: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you. We may also share your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
4. Data Security: We use reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
7. Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.