Todaybd24.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws. We have implemented policies and procedures to ensure that copyright owners can easily report any instances of copyright infringement on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please provide our designated DMCA agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the above information to our designated DMCA agent at the following address:
123 Main Street
Anytown, USA 12345
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory counter-notification procedure described below by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please contact our DMCA agent using the contact information above to request that we restore the material.
Please note that we may terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting the intellectual property rights of content creators.